Enrollment for the current 2018/2019 school year:
All of our current classes are full! Please email us at email@example.com if you are interested in getting on the waitlist for any of our 2018/2019 classes.
Enrollment for the upcoming 2019/2020 school year:
- We are scheduling tours now for all families interested in the 2019/2020 school year! Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a tour.
- Before being enrolled in the Pre-K class, we require new families to attend the Open House and/or come in for a tour.
- There will be an Open House at our school on February 8th, 2019 from 12 to 2pm. Come see our classroom, meet the teachers and get your questions answered! Children are welcome to attend.
- Registration will open here, on this webpage, on February 25th, 2019, at 7pm exactly (refresh your browser if you don’t see the link right at 7pm). We register students on a first come, first served basis so mark your calendars, classes fill quickly! There is no payment required to submit the registration form. If you receive a confirmation email that you were placed into a class, a $70 non-refundable registration fee (per student) is due within seven business days to hold your spot. All students not placed into a class will be put on the waitlist.
- Follow us on Facebook for reminders and more details as we get closer!
In order to enroll in the 2019/2020 school year, your child must meet the following age requirements:
The 2’s class- child must turn two years old by August 31st, 2019, no exceptions made.
The 3’s class- child must turn three years old by August 31st, 2019, see exceptions below.
The Pre-K class- child must turn four years old by August 31st, 2019, see exceptions below.
Age exception guidelines for the 3’s & Pre-K classes:
There will be no registration of a child who is younger than the age requirement until after August 31st to allow registration preference to children who do meet the age requirements. If your child turns three (for the 3’s class) or four (for the Pre-K class) after August 31st but before September 30th, he/she will have a 4 week trial period in the lower age class first. Upon completion of the trial period, a family may petition the board with a letter explaining why placement in the higher preschool class is needed. The petition will be reviewed by the teacher, parent educator and board. If approved, a four week trial period will be granted. After the trial period, the teacher, parent educator and board will meet to review the child’s class placement and make a final recommendation. Children born after September 30th of the current school year are not eligible for the age exception.
Siblings in class at SCP:
Have a younger child you’d like to bring with you on your class workday? Consider bringing them once a week for an extra $20/month in the 2’s class, $30/month in the 3’s class and $40/month in the Pre-K class. We do not charge for children under 9 months as it is assumed they will be in a carrier. Sibling space is limited to maintain high adult to child ratios. You may request to bring a younger sibling at the time of registration, space is filled first come, first served.
As a parent bringing a sibling to class, you are responsible for your child. Please be aware the classroom is set up for the students enrolled in the class. The classroom may have things set out that are not developmentally appropriate for the sibling attending. Non-walkers need to be within arms reach of their parent at all times. If, for some reason, a sibling is not a good fit in the classroom the teacher may ask you to find other childcare arrangements on your workday.
SCP loves that siblings are a part of our community! If you have any questions about how siblings are incorporated into our classroom setting please contact our registrar or check out this Sibling Guidelines and Info Sheet.