2019/2020 Registration is open!
- There is no payment required at the time of submitting the registration form. You will receive an email within a couple of days letting you know if you were placed into a class or onto the waitlist. If placed into a class, a $70 non-refundable registration fee (per student) is due within 7 business days to hold your spot. Please mail your payments to Snohomish Cooperative Preschool at 1429 Ave. D #326, Snohomish, WA 98290.
- Before being enrolled in the Pre-K class, we require new families to attend the Open House and/or come in for a tour. You may register first to hold a spot, then we’ll make arrangements for a tour.
- All students not placed into a class will be put on the waitlist.
- We are scheduling tours now for all families interested in the 2019/2020 school year!
- Questions? Email email@example.com
In order to enroll in the 2019/2020 school year, your child must meet the following age requirements:
The 2’s class– child must turn two years old by August 31st, 2019, no exceptions made.
The 3’s class– child must turn three years old by August 31st, 2019, see exceptions below.
The Pre-K class– child must turn four years old by August 31st, 2019, see exceptions below.
Age exception guidelines for the 3’s & Pre-K classes:
There will be no registration of a child who is younger than the age requirement until after August 31st to allow registration preference to children who do meet the age requirements. If your child turns three (for the 3’s class) or four (for the Pre-K class) after August 31st but before September 30th, he/she will have a 4 week trial period in the lower age class first. Upon completion of the trial period, a family may petition the board with a letter explaining why placement in the higher preschool class is needed. The petition will be reviewed by the teacher, parent educator and board. If approved, a four week trial period will be granted. After the trial period, the teacher, parent educator and board will meet to review the child’s class placement and make a final recommendation. Children born after September 30th of the current school year are not eligible for the age exception.
Siblings in class at SCP:
Have a younger child you’d like to bring with you on your class workday? Consider bringing them once a week for an extra $20/month in the 2’s class, $30/month in the 3’s class and $40/month in the Pre-K class. We do not charge for children under 9 months as it is assumed they will be in a carrier. Sibling space is limited to maintain high adult to child ratios. You may request to bring a younger sibling at the time of registration, space is filled first come, first served.
As a parent bringing a sibling to class, you are responsible for your child. Please be aware the classroom is set up for the students enrolled in the class. The classroom may have things set out that are not developmentally appropriate for the sibling attending. Non-walkers need to be within arms reach of their parent at all times. If, for some reason, a sibling is not a good fit in the classroom the teacher may ask you to find other childcare arrangements on your workday.
SCP loves that siblings are a part of our community! If you have any questions about how siblings are incorporated into our classroom setting please contact our registrar or check out this Sibling Guidelines and Info Sheet.