Tuition & Fees
For the 2018-2019 school year:
- Registration fee:
- $70 due at the time of enrollment
- This fee is non-refundable
- Note: For families joining mid-year after Jan 1st, the registration fee is reduced to $35
- Tuition (September-May):
- 2’s class: $75/month, $675/year
- 3’s class: $130/month, $1,170/year
- Pre-K class: $150/month, $1,350/year
- Note: 25% discount for 2nd enrolled child, discount taken off the lower tuition rate
- Sibling Fee:
- 2’s class: $20/month
- 3’s class: $30/month
- Pre-K class: $40/month
- Note: Sibling attendance is limited to maintain high adult to child ratios. Only enrolled, younger siblings may attend class on their parent’s workday. Sibling fees begin at nine months of age.
- Other Costs & Fees:
- Late tuition and returned check fees will apply.
- About one field trip per year is included with tuition, other field trips may cost extra.
- Families will be charged a $150 fine for not completing the deep clean obligation.
Short-term financial assistance may be available. For more information, please contact our treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org.